Advanced Aesthetics is a CoolSculpting Elite® Preferred Clinic, earning Allergan’s highest practice distinguishing level of Diamond Status. Advanced Aesthetics has been home to CoolSculpting since 2011 and now offers CoolSculpting Elite, the most advanced CoolSculpting technology available. Our office has two CoolSculpting Elite systems which can freeze 2x the stubborn fat with dual applicators on each system. This allows us to treat up to four areas at the same time!
Before and After Photos
What is CoolSculpting Elite?
CoolSculpting is a non-invasive fat reduction procedure with little to no downtime. CoolSculpting Elite’s unique technology uses controlled cooling (cryolipolysis) to freeze and eliminate stubborn & unwanted fat cells, revealing a slimmer more contoured body without surgery. The procedure is FDA approved, safe, and effective, with results that are lasting and undeniable with 9 body areas approved for treatment (Abdomen, Flanks/ Love Handles, Bra Line, Inner Thigh, Outer Thigh, Chin, Under The Buttocks, Arms, Male Chest).
What are the differences between original CoolSculpting & CoolSculpting Elite?
- CoolSculpting Elite treats more than 20-25% of unwanted fat per treatment.
- CoolSculpting Elite saves clients time with the availability to treat 4 areas at once
- CoolSculpting Elite covers over 18% more skin surface than the original CoolSculpting platform, targeting more fat cells in the same treatment time.
- Whereas the original model had one applicator per system, CoolSculpting Elite has two. Treat 4 body areas simultaneously with our two Elite systems!
- CoolSculpting Elite is the culmination of 10 years of CoolSculpting research, development, and widespread use. The device is now sleeker, more compact, and offers superior freezing technology.
- CoolSculpting Elite’s new lineup of “every size” applicators completely customize the treatment with never-before-seen precision resulting in better fitting CoolSculpting.
What is the treatment time for CoolSculpting Elite?
The duration of total treatment depends on the areas to be treated as well as the number and type of applicators to be used. On average, clients are in our office ranging from 45 minutes to 90 minutes. A great advantage of CoolSculping Elite is that 4 applicators can be used at once to treat 4 areas of the body. Upon consultation from one of our qualified providers, we can determine how many sessions are necessary for optimal results (this number will vary from client to client). Results are typically noticeable at the one month mark, with full desired outcome at 3 months post-procedure.
What is the cost for CoolSculpting Elite?
Pricing for CoolSculpting Elite treatments can only be determined at the time of your consultation as the final cost depends on the type of applicators used, the number of applicators, and the number of sessions necessary to achieve your desired results. The average cost per CoolSculpting Elite applicator is around $800, however the final cost can only be accurately determined during an in-person consultation. Consultations for new CoolSculping Elite patients are always recommended and complementary.
What are the side effects of CoolSculpting Elite?
Thanks to the newly developed technology with the CoolSculpting Elite system - more gentle suction as well as more evenly distributed cooling - clients can expect a much more comfortable sensation during their procedure. During the procedure clients can expect to experience coldness, tingling, and tugging. Immediately following the procedure clients can often experience redness, numbness, firmness, bloating, and/or bruising, though these side effects are temporary.
Who is NOT a candidate for CoolSculpting Elite?
You should not receive the treatment if you are seeking treatment for obesity as CoolSculpting Elite is not a weight loss substitute.
- Pregnant/recently pregnant or breastfeeding mothers
- Known sensitivity to cold, such as Cold Urticaria or Raynaud's Disease
- Impaired peripheral circulation in the area(s) to be treated
- Neuropathic disorders such as neuralgia or neuropathy
- Impaired skin sensation
- Open or infected wounds
- Bleeding disorders or concomitant use of blood thinners
- Recent surgery or scar tissue in the area to be treated
- A hernia or history of hernias in the area to be treated
For more information please visit https://www.coolsculpting.com/coolsculpting/